Metadata Studio for Drive
4/5 (out of 8 reviews ) | 📥 18044 installs | 💲 N/A
Metadata Studio is a tool to add Labels & Custom properties to the Google Drive Files. It provides an interface to attach different types of metadata with your files that adds more power to your Drive
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Metadata Studio for Drive?
The Metadata Studio for Drive has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Metadata Studio for Drive have?
The Metadata Studio for Drive has a user base of 18044 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Metadata Studio for Drive?
The cost of the Metadata Studio for Drive is N/A.
4. How to download the Metadata Studio for Drive?
To install Metadata Studio for Drive follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Metadata Studio for Drive
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Metadata Studio for Drive
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Metadata Studio for Drive addon’s description :
|type field used||6|
|field used store||6|
|field type used||4|
|type used store||4|
|using metadata studio||3|
|used store selected||3|
|metadata studio drive||2|
|add custom metadata||2|
|custom metadata google||2|
|metadata google drive||2|
|google drive files||2|
|drive files folders||2|
|within user’s drive||2|
|user’s drive interface||2|
|drive interface users||2|