5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 30 installs | 💲 N/A
Metriql lets you sync your metrics & KPIs from your data warehouse to your Google Sheets.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Metriql?
The Metriql has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Metriql have?
The Metriql has a user base of 30 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Metriql?
The cost of the Metriql is N/A.
4. How to download the Metriql?
To install Metriql follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Metriql
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Metriql
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Metriql addon’s description :
|data warehouse metriql||2|
|metriql open-source metrics||1|
|open-source metrics store||1|
|metrics store lets||1|
|store lets define||1|
|lets define metrics||1|
|define metrics code||1|
|metrics code data||1|
|code data warehouse||1|
|data warehouse sync||1|