Micro Focus ALM
5/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 51711 installs | 💲 N/A
This guide explains how to use Google Sheet with ALM. Using this add-in enables you to upload requirements, tests, and defects from Google Sheet directly to ALM.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Micro Focus ALM?
The Micro Focus ALM has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Micro Focus ALM have?
The Micro Focus ALM has a user base of 51711 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Micro Focus ALM?
The cost of the Micro Focus ALM is N/A.
4. How to download the Micro Focus ALM?
To download Micro Focus ALM follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Micro Focus ALM
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Micro Focus ALM
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Micro Focus ALM addon’s description :
|alm update excel||2|
|update excel data||2|
|excel data see||2|
|data see details||2|
|guide explains google||1|
|explains google sheet||1|
|google sheet alm||1|
|sheet alm using||1|
|alm using add-in||1|
|using add-in enables||1|
|add-in enables upload||1|
|enables upload requirements||1|