Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter
4.2/5 (out of 5 reviews ) | 📥 957 installs | 💲 N/A
Start processes on Questetra BPM Suite by Google Sheets data.(Questetra is Cloud-based BPM/Workflow collaborate with G Suite.)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter?
The Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter have?
The Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter has a user base of 957 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter?
The cost of the Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter is N/A.
4. How to download the Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter?
To download Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Questetra BPM Suite Batch Starter addon’s description :
|“questetra bpm suite”||3|
|bpm suite” cloud-based||2|
|start processes “questetra||1|
|processes “questetra bpm||1|
|bpm suite” google||1|
|suite” google sheets||1|
|google sheets data||1|
|sheets data “questetra||1|
|data “questetra bpm||1|
|suite” cloud-based bpm||1|
|cloud-based bpm workflow||1|
|bpm workflow build||1|