Quick Audio Converter
4.6/5 (out of 5 reviews ) | 📥 12464 installs | 💲 N/A
Convert your audio files in one click without any external programs or long files upload!
It allows user to transcode audio files directly within a browser with almost native speed without uploading any files to a remote server.
File formats supported: wav, mp3, ogg, aac, wmv
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Quick Audio Converter?
The Quick Audio Converter has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Quick Audio Converter have?
The Quick Audio Converter has a user base of 12464 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Quick Audio Converter?
The cost of the Quick Audio Converter is N/A.
4. How to download the Quick Audio Converter?
To download Quick Audio Converter follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Quick Audio Converter
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Quick Audio Converter
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Quick Audio Converter addon’s description :
|quick audio converter||1|
|audio converter supports||1|
|converter supports common||1|
|supports common audio||1|
|common audio formats||1|
|audio formats allows||1|
|formats allows user||1|