To auto-number your section titles, please follow three simple steps:
1. Format your section titles as headings.
2. Run “Auto-number headings” from the menu of Referencer.
3. Heading is a built-in style for titles in Google Docs.
You can change headings to the style that you want. If you need help with using headings in Google Docs, please visit https://support.google.com/docs/answer/116338.
To cross-reference your figures, tables, and section titles, please follow three simple steps:
1. Insert a bookmark at the beginning of the title of a figure, table, or section title.
2. Insert a link in the main text where you want to reference the bookmark.
3. Run “Update References” from the menu of Referencer.
If you have several objects that need cross-reference, you need to repeat the first two steps to cover all objects before running the 3rd step. Bookmarks are built-in functions in Google Docs. If you need help with using Bookmarks in Google Docs, please visit https://support.google.com/docs/answer/45893.
To remove all cross-references, just run “Remove References” from the menu of Referencer.
To report an issue, please visit https://github.com/Neo-Hao/referencer/issues/new.