3.9/5 (out of 8 reviews ) | 📥 10861 installs | 💲 N/A
Referencer allows you to cross-reference and auto-number figures, tables, and section titles using built-in Bookmarks in Google Docs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Referencer?
The Referencer has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Referencer have?
The Referencer has a user base of 10861 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Referencer?
The cost of the Referencer is N/A.
4. How to download the Referencer?
To install Referencer follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Referencer
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Referencer
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Referencer addon’s description :
|please visit https||3|
|figures tables section||2|
|tables section titles||2|
|titles google docs||2|
|section titles please||2|
|titles please follow||2|
|please follow three||2|
|follow three simple||2|
|three simple steps||2|
|need help using||2|
|google docs please||2|
|docs please visit||2|
|visit https supportgooglecom||2|
|https supportgooglecom docs||2|
|supportgooglecom docs answer||2|