Reports for Gmail™
4.3/5 (out of 103 reviews ) | 📥 293351 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Reports for Gmail™?
The Reports for Gmail™ has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 based on 103 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Reports for Gmail™ have?
The Reports for Gmail™ has a user base of 293351 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Reports for Gmail™?
The cost of the Reports for Gmail™ is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Reports for Gmail™?
To download Reports for Gmail™ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Reports for Gmail™
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Reports for Gmail™
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Reports for Gmail™ addon’s description :
|organized google docs™||2|
|policy https wwwgdevappscom||2|
|user guide https||1|
|guide https wwwgdevappscom||1|
|https wwwgdevappscom reports-for-gmail||1|
|wwwgdevappscom reports-for-gmail consolidate||1|
|reports-for-gmail consolidate emails||1|
|consolidate emails nicely||1|
|emails nicely organized||1|
|nicely organized google||1|
|google docs™ example||1|
|docs™ example teacher||1|
|example teacher logs||1|
|teacher logs education||1|
|logs education accountability||1|