3.2/5 (out of 5 reviews ) | 📥 78025 installs | 💲 N/A
Reports4Hangouts offers you a complete overview of Google Hangout usage in your Google Apps domain. It allows you to explore details on the number of Hangouts, the number of participants, the duration and the types of devices that were used. Reports4Hangouts gives insight in the adoption of Google Hangouts in your organisation. Easily create your own trend report to monitor adoption over time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Reports4Hangouts?
The Reports4Hangouts has a rating of 3.2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Reports4Hangouts have?
The Reports4Hangouts has a user base of 78025 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Reports4Hangouts?
The cost of the Reports4Hangouts is N/A.
4. How to download the Reports4Hangouts?
To install Reports4Hangouts follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Reports4Hangouts
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Reports4Hangouts
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Reports4Hangouts addon’s description :
|reports4hangouts offers complete||1|
|offers complete overview||1|
|complete overview google||1|
|overview google hangout||1|
|google hangout usage||1|
|hangout usage google||1|
|usage google apps||1|
|google apps domain||1|
|apps domain allows||1|
|domain allows explore||1|