Rose Task Manager
2.7/5 (out of 41 reviews ) | 📥 10523 installs | 💲 N/A
* GForm for submitting task requests
* Scheduling of regular or on-off tasks using the Google Calendar
* Email notifications of new task listings or status updates
* Customised email templates using GMail drafts
* Supports customisation of GForm and task list GSheet
* Automatically completes task start and end time in the task list on status updates
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Rose Task Manager?
The Rose Task Manager has a rating of 2.7 out of 5 based on 41 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Rose Task Manager have?
The Rose Task Manager has a user base of 10523 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Rose Task Manager?
The cost of the Rose Task Manager is N/A.
4. How to download the Rose Task Manager?
To install Rose Task Manager follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Rose Task Manager
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Rose Task Manager
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Rose Task Manager addon’s description :
|rose task manager||6|
|“add-ons rose task||4|
|task request form||2|
|form form live||2|
|form live form||2|
|receive email notification||2|
|appear task list||2|
|“status update” email||2|
|new sheet called||2|
|task manager add-on||1|
|manager add-on provides||1|
|add-on provides ideal||1|
|provides ideal way||1|
|ideal way manage||1|
|way manage tasks||1|