Roster Extras for Schoolytics
5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 58981 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Use the roster export from schoolytics.com to create functionality for teachers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Roster Extras for Schoolytics?
The Roster Extras for Schoolytics has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Roster Extras for Schoolytics have?
The Roster Extras for Schoolytics has a user base of 58981 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Roster Extras for Schoolytics?
The cost of the Roster Extras for Schoolytics is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Roster Extras for Schoolytics?
To download Roster Extras for Schoolytics follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Roster Extras for Schoolytics
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Roster Extras for Schoolytics
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Roster Extras for Schoolytics addon’s description :
|roster export http||1|
|export http schoolyticscom||1|
|http schoolyticscom perform||1|
|schoolyticscom perform variety||1|
|perform variety useful||1|
|variety useful functions||1|
|useful functions teachers||1|
|functions teachers roster||1|
|teachers roster slides||1|
|roster slides assign||1|
|slides assign student||1|
|assign student slide||1|