0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 227 installs | 💲 N/A
Rotations enables users to provide a list of names that should be rotated through in naming calendar events.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Rotations?
The Rotations has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Rotations have?
The Rotations has a user base of 227 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Rotations?
The cost of the Rotations is N/A.
4. How to download the Rotations?
To download Rotations follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Rotations
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Rotations
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Rotations addon’s description :
|rotations enables users||1|
|enables users provide||1|
|users provide comma-separated||1|
|provide comma-separated list||1|
|comma-separated list names||1|
|list names people||1|
|names people teams||1|
|people teams tasks||1|
|teams tasks etc||1|
|tasks etc example||1|
|etc example “alice||1|
|example “alice bob||1|
|“alice bob charlie”||1|
|bob charlie” rotated||1|
|charlie” rotated naming||1|