rosterSync – Teacher Edition
3.4/5 (out of 18 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 N/A
rosterSync – Teacher Edition allows teachers to sync a Google Classroom course roster with Google Sheets.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the rosterSync – Teacher Edition?
The rosterSync – Teacher Edition has a rating of 3.4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.
2. How many active users does the rosterSync – Teacher Edition have?
The rosterSync – Teacher Edition has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the rosterSync – Teacher Edition?
The cost of the rosterSync – Teacher Edition is N/A.
4. How to download the rosterSync – Teacher Edition?
To install rosterSync – Teacher Edition follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: rosterSync – Teacher Edition
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the rosterSync – Teacher Edition
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the rosterSync – Teacher Edition addon’s description :
|sheet classroom run||2|
|name email address||2|
|new students added||2|
|rostersync teacher edition||1|
|teacher edition allows||1|
|edition allows teachers||1|
|allows teachers sync||1|
|teachers sync google||1|
|sync google classroom||1|
|google classroom course||1|
|classroom course roster||1|
|course roster including||1|
|roster including student||1|
|including student email||1|
|student email addresses||1|