School Report Card
1/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 1683 installs | 💲 N/A
This add-on can be used by any educational institution to generate report cards for their students and share the generated report cards to the respective students via email in a single click.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the School Report Card?
The School Report Card has a rating of 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the School Report Card have?
The School Report Card has a user base of 1683 active users.
3. What is the cost of the School Report Card?
The cost of the School Report Card is N/A.
4. How to download the School Report Card?
To install School Report Card follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: School Report Card
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the School Report Card
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the School Report Card addon’s description :
|generate report cards||2|
|add-on used school||1|
|used school college||1|
|school college educational||1|
|college educational institution||1|
|educational institution generate||1|
|institution generate report||1|
|report cards students||1|
|cards students share||1|
|students share generated||1|
|share generated report||1|
|generated report cards||1|
|report cards respective||1|
|cards respective students||1|
|respective students via||1|