5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 2871 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Schoolmate is an add-on for Google Sheets™that grants domain administrators, teachers and users administrative superpowers in managing Google Classroom™.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Schoolmate?
The Schoolmate has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Schoolmate have?
The Schoolmate has a user base of 2871 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Schoolmate?
The cost of the Schoolmate is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Schoolmate?
To download Schoolmate follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Schoolmate
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Schoolmate
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Schoolmate addon’s description :
|schoolmate add-on google||1|
|add-on google sheets™||1|
|google sheets™ enable||1|
|sheets™ enable domain||1|
|enable domain administrators||1|
|domain administrators teachers||1|
|administrators teachers users||1|
|teachers users google||1|
|users google sheets™||1|
|google sheets™ google||1|
|sheets™ google classroom™||1|
|google classroom™ admin||1|
|classroom™ admin console||1|
|admin console users||1|
|console users perform||1|