Spam-Digest for Gmail
4.7/5 (out of 11 reviews ) | 📥 1520 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Tired of missing out on important messages because they end up mysteriously in your Spam folder? Spam-Digest for Gmail allows you to receive the list of spams directly in your inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Spam-Digest for Gmail?
The Spam-Digest for Gmail has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Spam-Digest for Gmail have?
The Spam-Digest for Gmail has a user base of 1520 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Spam-Digest for Gmail?
The cost of the Spam-Digest for Gmail is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Spam-Digest for Gmail?
To install Spam-Digest for Gmail follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Spam-Digest for Gmail
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Spam-Digest for Gmail
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Spam-Digest for Gmail addon’s description :
|google workspace account||3|
|personal gmail account||2|
|click spam-digest icon||2|
|spam-digest icon gmail||2|
|icon gmail account||2|
|gmail account show||2|
|account show configuration||2|
|show configuration panel||2|
|panel choose often||2|
|choose often want||2|
|often want receive||2|
|want receive report||2|
|receive report check||2|
|report check tutorial||2|
|check tutorial https||2|