Spanning Backup for G Suite
4.6/5 (out of 219 reviews ) | 📥 5287684 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Spanning Backup for G Suite?
The Spanning Backup for G Suite has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 219 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Spanning Backup for G Suite have?
The Spanning Backup for G Suite has a user base of 5287684 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Spanning Backup for G Suite?
The cost of the Spanning Backup for G Suite is N/A.
4. How to download the Spanning Backup for G Suite?
To download Spanning Backup for G Suite follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Spanning Backup for G Suite
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Spanning Backup for G Suite
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Spanning Backup for G Suite addon’s description :
|256-bit aes encryption||2|
|powerful enterprise-grade backup||1|
|enterprise-grade backup recovery||1|
|backup recovery capabilities||1|
|recovery capabilities spanning||1|
|capabilities spanning backup||1|
|spanning backup protects||1|
|backup protects organization’s||1|
|protects organization’s suite™||1|
|organization’s suite™ data||1|
|suite™ data costly||1|
|data costly catastrophic||1|
|costly catastrophic data||1|
|catastrophic data loss||1|
|data loss allowing||1|