Text Reminders for Google Calendar
4.7/5 (out of 70 reviews ) | 📥 49452 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
🕒 Save hours of work – Try for free now!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Text Reminders for Google Calendar?
The Text Reminders for Google Calendar has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 70 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Text Reminders for Google Calendar have?
The Text Reminders for Google Calendar has a user base of 49452 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Text Reminders for Google Calendar?
The cost of the Text Reminders for Google Calendar is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Text Reminders for Google Calendar?
To install Text Reminders for Google Calendar follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Text Reminders for Google Calendar
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Text Reminders for Google Calendar
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Text Reminders for Google Calendar addon’s description :
|credit card required||2|
|starts month free||1|
|month free trial||1|
|free trial credit||1|
|trial credit card||1|
|card required works||1|
|required works left-click||1|
|works left-click existing||1|
|left-click existing event||1|
|existing event remind1||1|
|event remind1 app||1|
|remind1 app open||1|
|app open that’s||1|
|open that’s need||1|
|that’s need help||1|