Text Reminders for Google Calendar™
4.1/5 (out of 24 reviews ) | 📥 14306 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Text Reminders for Google Calendar™?
The Text Reminders for Google Calendar™ has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Text Reminders for Google Calendar™ have?
The Text Reminders for Google Calendar™ has a user base of 14306 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Text Reminders for Google Calendar™?
The cost of the Text Reminders for Google Calendar™ is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Text Reminders for Google Calendar™?
To download Text Reminders for Google Calendar™ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Text Reminders for Google Calendar™
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Text Reminders for Google Calendar™
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Text Reminders for Google Calendar™ addon’s description :
|add-on designed businesses||1|
|designed businesses pricing||1|
|businesses pricing starts||1|
|pricing starts $19||1|
|starts $19 free||1|
|$19 free trial||1|
|free trial install||1|
|trial install credit||1|
|install credit card||1|
|credit card required||1|
|card required click||1|
|required click “read||1|