Xlookup for Sheets
4.1/5 (out of 9 reviews ) | 📥 15259 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Xlookup for Sheets?
The Xlookup for Sheets has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Xlookup for Sheets have?
The Xlookup for Sheets has a user base of 15259 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Xlookup for Sheets?
The cost of the Xlookup for Sheets is N/A.
4. How to download the Xlookup for Sheets?
To download Xlookup for Sheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Xlookup for Sheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Xlookup for Sheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Xlookup for Sheets addon’s description :
|xlookup google sheets||3|
|exact match none||3|
|match none found||3|
|none found return||3|
|google sheets formula||2|
|function following parameters||2|
|following parameters lookup_value||2|
|parameters lookup_value value||2|
|lookup_value value search||2|
|value search omitted||2|
|search omitted xlookup||2|
|omitted xlookup returns||2|
|xlookup returns blank||2|
|returns blank cells||2|
|blank cells finds||2|